Sonoff DW2 Sensor
The Sonoff DW2 sensor can help secure your door or window to let you know whether your home is safe wherever you are. The sensor can trigger an alarm to your smartphone to inform you of an intruder when the door or window is opened. In addition, connect the SONOFF wireless IP camera and you can view who the intruder is on the sensor page of APP. You can lalso check the real-time opening and closing status on the eWeLink APP.
Real-time battery level display and low-battery reminder ensures you know exactly how long the sensor can run and when you need to replace batteries. With simple peel and stick installation, it is easy to fit onto door frames and window sills.
DW2-Wi-Fi comes in two pieces, the transmitter which fits onto the door or window and the magnetic switch that attaches to the frame.
*The sensor can work for up to 3 months if the door/window is opened or closed three times a day.
NOTE: Batteries not included
- Maintain linkage with SONOFF smart devices to create various smart scene
- Turn your light on/off upon action
- Notify you when the door/window is opened
- Check the opening and closing status of door/window on APP
- Battery-level display and low-battery reminder
- Allow sharing the sensor with your family to monitor and control your home
- No gateway required
- Bluetooth low energy pairing
- Support checking history record on APP
- Low-power Wi-Fi transmission for long lasting battery life
- Peel and stick installation, quick and easy to use.
- Battery Model: AAA 1.5V
- Working Voltage: DC3V (2 x 1.5V battery)
- Quiescent current: ≤ 40 μA
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b 2.4GHZ
- Material: PC V0
Also visit https://sonoff.tech/ for more details